DiffDoof Ltd., (in this Policy: "the Company", "We", "Us", or "Our") respects your privacy. This Policy explains the accepted privacy practices for Our website at http://www.ClearMash.com/ (the "Website") and the services therein (the "Services").This Policy covers, among other things, what personal information we collect from you, whether you are a registered user or not, how We use the information, with whom We share the information, the data obtained automatically when you use the Services and how We retain it.
Personal Information we collect
Note that this Policy does not cover the practices of collecting and using personal information by the Organization that you belong. To learn more of such practices, please consult the relevant officer of your organization.
If you are not an Organizational User, than We will not knowingly collect any information which may personally identify you without your consent.
We may also collect further information when you use the Services, through standard automatic procedures that Our computer systems perform. For example, we may record the frequency and scope of your use of the Services, the duration of your sessions, web pages that you visit, information that you read, content that you use or create, advertisement banners that you click on, the Internet protocol (IP) address that serves you to access the Services and the geographic location from where you logged-in.
Further information may be collected when we exchange communications with you, for example, if you submit a request to our customer support.
What will we do with your personal information?
We will use personally identifiable information for the following purposes only:
- To enable you to use the Services;
- To provide you from time to time with information related to the Services;
- To allow you to use personal zones on the Website and to adjust the Services to your personal preferences;
- To contact you as and when We believe it to be necessary;
- To send you, from time to time, information related to the Services. You may withdraw your consent at any time and cease receiving material of this kind, by sending our customer support a notification to: Support@DiffDoof.com.
How do we share personal information?
We may share personally identifiable information with others in any of the following instances:
- If you are an Organizational User, then we may share your log-in details with an authorized representative of the organization, subject to such representative’s request;
- If by using the Services, you perform or attempt to perform any activity which We may reasonably believe to be illegal;
- If We are or believe to be required by law to do so;
- When you purchase products or services from Our business partners, or take part in any content-related activity they offer, we may share with our partners any information required for completion of the purchasing process, or for the performance of the relevant content-related activity, as well as for maintaining contact with you, when necessary;
- In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between Us and you;
- In any case where We may reasonably believe that sharing information is necessary to prevent physical damage or damage to property;
- If We organize the operation of the Services within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity, or if We are acquired by, or merged with another entity, provided, however, that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this Policy, with respective changes taken into consideration;
Some of the Cookies may expire when the session ends and you exit your browser. Other cookies are saved on your computer’s hard drive. If you wish to block our cookies, you may do so by clicking the \"options\" button on your browser's menu and follow the necessary instructions. You can read your browser's Help file of for further information. However, bear in mind that disabling cookies may complicate or even prevent the use of the Services, or certain features thereof.
Anonymous, statistical and aggregated information
We may use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information, including by posting, disseminating, transmitting or otherwise communicating or making available such information, and by providing the information to users, suppliers, business partners, affiliates and any other third party, provided however, that the information will not identify you personally and that We will not knowingly, or intentionally use such information to reveal your identity without your consent, under the terms of this Policy.
We may also use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information to properly operate and administer the Services, to improve the quality of the Services, to enhance experience of the Services, to customize the Services, to create new services and new products, to change or cancel existing content or Services and to facilitate other internal, functional and statistical purposes.
At any time, We may review, retain and disclose any information as We deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, as well as Our internal needs. However, by doing so We do not either expressly or impliedly endorse, affirm or in any manner assume any responsibility for such information.
Opt Out and deletion of personal information
If you wish to delete your personally identifiable information that is stored in Our databases, you may notify Us of such request at the following email address: support@DiffDoof.com. We will inform you whether your request has been approved. We may refuse your request, for example, if We believe that deletion of certain information may jeopardize certain activities of the Services, or harm other persons. In any case, We may keep any aggregated or anonymized information for statistical, marketing and other purposes.
We implement systems, applications and procedures to secure your personal information, to minimize the risks of theft, damage, loss of information, or unauthorized access or use of information. However, these measures are unable to provide absolute assurance. We therefore do not guarantee that the Services and our databases shall be immune from any wrongdoings and malfunctions.
We may change and update the terms of this Policy from time to time. All substantial changes will be notified on the Website at www.ClearMash.com and take effect 30 days following their initial posting. Other changes will take effect 7 days after their initial posting on the Website, unless We amend this Policy to comply with legal requirements. In the latter case the amendments will become effective as required, or ordered.
Last updated: November 11, 2009.